国家自然科学基金委员会，青年科学基金项目，51906004，进气道-发动机匹配对压气机稳定性影响和扩稳方法研究，2020-01至2022-12, 23万元，在研， 主持
国家自然科学基金委员会，面上项目，51976116，考虑叶尖非定常泄漏涡影响的轴流压气机失速预测模型研究, 2020-01至2023-12, 62万元，在研，参与
(1) Dong Xu; Li Fanyu; Xu Ruize; Sun Dakun*; Sun Xiaofeng; Further Investigation on Acoustic Stall-Warning Approach in Compressors, ASME J. Turbomach., 2019, 141(6), 061001-061001-10.
(2) Dong Xu; Sun Dakun*; Li Fanyu; Jin Donghai; Gui Xingmin; Sun Xiaofeng; Effects of Stall Precursor-Suppressed Casing Treatment on a Low-Speed Compressor with Swirl Distortion, ASME. J. Fluids Eng., 2018, 140(9), 091101-091112.
(3) Dong Xu; Sun Dakun*; Li Fanyu; Sun Xiaofeng; Stall Margin Enhancement of a Novel Casing Treatment Subjected to Circumferential Pressure Distortion, Aerospace science and technology, 2018, 73(2), 239-255.
(4) Dong Xu; Sun Dakun*; Li Fanyu; Jin Donghai; Gui Xingmin; Sun Xiaofeng; Effects of Rotating Inlet Distortion on Compressor Stability With Stall Precursor-Suppressed Casing Treatment, ASME. J. Fluids Eng., 2015, 137(11), 111101-111115.
(5) Dong Xu; Liu Xiaohua; Sun Dakun*; Sun Xiaofeng; Experimental Investigation on SPS Casing Treatment with Bias Flow, Chinese journal of aeronautics, 2014, 27(12), 1352-1362.
Investigations about the detrimental effects of inlet distortions on compressor performance and stability;
Four distortion types were considered: circumferential total pressure distortion, radial total pressure distortion, swirl distortion and rotating distortion;
Distortion generators for all distortion types have been constructed combined with the existing facilities;
The inlet flow fields for different distorted conditions were measured and depicted;
Assessment for the effects of inlet distortions has been carried out.
The stall precursor-suppressed (SPS) casing treatment has been developed and well validated on both subsonic compressor rig and transonic compressor rig with uniform inlet and distorted inlet;
The mechanism of SPS casing treatment was also investigated by measuring the pressure perturbation energy.
A stall warning approach based on the aeroacoustic theory was developed;
This method is an on-line data processing used the dynamic pressure trace detected by only one sensor mounted on the inner casing wall;
The correlation analysis and probability distribution analysis were engaged in this approach which can accurately indicate the instability phenomena far before the stall inceptions.
Compressor stability control
An adaptive control method for compressor stability was established;
The geometrically adjustable SPS casing treatment can be used as an adaptive controller with the instruction of the computer system;
The stall warning approach can monitor the stability state of compressor and make the control system be as a feedback loop;
Effectiveness of this adaptive control method has been validated on a low-speed compressor rig.
 2009.9 to 2013.7
北京航空航天大学 | 飞行器动力工程 | Bachelor's Degree in Engineering | University graduated
 2013.9 to 2018.11
北京航空航天大学 | Aeronautical and Astronautical Science and Technology | Doctoral Degree in Engineering | With Certificate of Graduation for Doctorate Study
 2018.11 to 2020.12
北京航空航天大学 | 博士后