Our group mainly focus on the fundamental researches of Membrane Biophysics and Nano-Bio Interface as well as their potential applications in Nanomedicine. Currently, our researches use molecular simulations, and expand gradually to include molecular cell biology experiments.
1. Screen/Design Drug Candidates with Molecular Docking and Protein-Protein Docking. Our interests here include drug repropursing, the modernization of Chinese Medicine, and AI-based tool development.
2. Reveal the Melocular Mechanisms for the Structure and Dynamics of Cell Membrane. Intra-leaflet and inter-leaflet couplings related to nanoscale dynamic membrane domains ("lipid rafts"), as well as their biological significance will be our research focus.
3. Probe the Detailed Interactions between Nanoparticle-Drug Conjugate/Lipid Nanobubbles and Cell Membrane. In this part, we aim to regulate the dynamics of membrane domains and membrane proteins in a controllable manner with Nanoparticle-Drug Conjugate/Lipid Nanobubbles.
Computational Resources @ Our Group:
7 workstations with 172 Intel Xeon CPU cores + purchased computer time @ National Supercomputing Center.
Shared Experimental Resources @ Our Center
1. 2020~2021, PIs: Dr. Lin Li and Dr. Xubo Lin, Medicine-Engineering Excellence Innovation Program of Beihang University (BUAA): 200,000 RMB.
2. 2020~2021, PI: Dr. Xubo Lin, Open Fund of State Key Laboratory of Membrane Biology, Tsinghua University (No. 2020KF09): 100,000 RMB.
3. 2020~2022, PI: Dr. Xubo Lin, The National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 21903002): 260,000 RMB.
4. 2018~2021, PI: Dr. Xubo Lin, The 6th Youth Talent Plan of Beihang University (BUAA): 1,000,000 RMB.
5. 2018~2020, PI: Dr. Xubo Lin, Startup Fund of Beijing Advanced Innovation Center for Biomedical Engineering, Beihang University (BUAA): 300,000 RMB.
Copyright © 2022 Beihang University. All rights reserved.
Address: 37 Xueyuan Road, Haidian District, Beijing, P.R. China, 100191.
The Last Update Time : ..